I know, I know. I dislike form letters too, but I wanted to reach out to all of you to discuss some exciting changes coming in the near future, and apologize for any brief disruptions to your service that might occur due to these changes. Please allow me to explain.
As we entered the second decade of the new millennium a few years ago, the owners and management team at TCOR recognized the need to make changes, some minor, some major, in order to remain a best-in-class provider of insurance and risk management solutions to our existing and future clients. Our strategy for change was not predicated on change for change’s sake, but rather, what changes do we need to make in order to
- make insurance transactions less time consuming and burdensome for you;
- increase access to real-time, accurate information for all necessary parties;
- implement continuous business process improvements and standardize processes across departments;
- provide you a higher quality, more integrated and consistent service experience across departments, and, finally and most importantly,
- generally enhance your experience in any and every way possible.
With these goals in mind, in 2013 TCOR began a 3 year initiative to improve our Lean Management Operational Maturity matrix which specifically targets goals 1,3,4 & 5. And for 2014 our goal was to address goals 2 by eliminating our current multiple technology platforms, and find one integrated, more efficient, transparent, and customizable platform that would help enhance your experience for the next 10 -15 years.
We believe we have found that solution, and in
- November, you will have access to our new and improved website.
- December we will go live with our new client information system which should be tested and fully functional January 1, 2014.
- Q1 of 2014, your new client portal with enhanced 2-way information exchange should be live; and finally,
- Q4 of 2014, you should have version 1 of a truly functional client app on your smart phones.
While we are truly excited about these changes and your improved client experience, we recognize that due to training meetings on the new system in October thru December, very limited access to the system the first week of December, and the inevitable bugs and glitches that will occur, some of you may experience disruptions and delays in your service. Let me apologize for those in advance and reassure you that exceeding your expectations and placing your best interest before our own remain our goals. We will do everything within our power to prevent and, when necessary, to rectify any problem that arises as soon as possible.
We believe that you deserve to be in the loop as we go through these changes, so expect more communications (much briefer than this one) in the future as we get closer to go-live dates. Also, we ask that you help us enhance your experience by giving us your feedback. To that end, we will be sending out various short surveys, and I emphasize short—no more than 4 or 5 questions, primarily through Survey Monkey that I hope you will take the time to complete. We can’t get it right for you without you.
I appreciate you taking the time to actually read a form letter. Watch for future communications and the exciting changes coming to TCOR!
Byron R. Dudney, CIC, Licensed and Certified Risk Manager
P.S. If you have any feedback that you want to share with me directly, feel free to contact me on my direct line, 830.387.7020 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.