TCOR Management is a Texas-based firm tracing its evolution as an organization back to 1972. From our offices in New Braunfels and Beeville, Texas, we provide risk management and insurance services to clients in various countries.
Risk is inherent in business. Those businesses that manage risk succeed and flourish; those that don’t flounder and fail. At TCOR we believe sound risk management requires an enterprise-wide approach that integrates innovative yet sound risk management methods into all aspects of business from human resources to operations to asset management.
Our mission is to honor God through responsible stewardship and by selflessly serving our clients, team members, and communities.
- To be the premier provider of GRC and ERM solutions to mid-sized businesses in Texas.
- Develop the optimal family-oriented-high-energy-fun-loving-risk-taking-innovative-creative-progressive-high-impact workplace.
- Place the clients’ best interest before our own
- Act with integrity in all business and social interactions
- Cultivate excellence in ourselves and others
- Maintain our competitive advantage through education and innovation
- Exceed our clients’ expectations whenever and wherever possible
- To be a point of value for our clients not just a point of sale
- To be a great, not good, organization in our industry
- To be a fun-loving, family-oriented, risk-taking, innovative work-place
- Helping business owners succeed
- Maintaining long-term relationships with our clients, companies and coworkers
- Managing insurance and risk, not just placing policies
- More resources focused on fewer clients
- Re-invest client resources into client solutions
TCOR Management’s Ideal Client
- Seeks value through innovative solutions and professional relationships
- Employees 25+ individuals and generates $1,000,000+ in revenue
- Views employees as important assets
- Practices good corporate citizenship
- Understands the importance of risk management
- Values TCOR as a trusted advisor
- Will partner with TCOR to proactively manage their Total Cost of Risk