We provide a comprehensive approach that can help you manage your safety and achieve your regulatory and compliance goals.
Our primary HSE goal is to assist our clients in achieving a safer and healthier work environment for their employees, which in turn, results in a healthier bottom line. With an experienced and seasoned safety professional on staff, we assist our clients in developing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive and aggressive safety programs that comply with current DOT, OSHA, Pipeline, Construction and Manufacturing regulations. We provide onsite safety inspections, complete site audits, OSHA/DOT training and phone consultations.
TCOR safety professionals can work with you and your team to develop customized safety programs, program implementation and maintenance, deliver safety training and materials while helping you maintain or improve your safety culture. Whether you are a one-person safety manager or you lead a safety team, TCOR’s HSE services can meet or exceed your regulatory compliance objectives.
Having and maintaining a good safety record can be the difference in having a successful business or being out of business in today’s challenging environment. Regardless of how big, how small, how many questions, a one-person safety manager or leading a team of safety professionals, call us to see how we can assist you achieve specific critical safety objectives for your company or project. Compliance was never our idea…it’s always been…and still is….the LAW!
Assistance With Environmental Health & Safety (HSE) Compliance
- Independent Management Consultations
- Commercial, Industrial, Manufacturing, DOT, Pipeline And Construction Safety Consulting
- Specific Needs Of Clients Designed And Met
- Evaluations and Review of the Effectiveness of Current Programs.
- Develop & Design Safety Presentations Complying With Regulatory Standards
- Assist Clients With Determining What Safety And Accident Prevention Objectives Need To Be Met
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Safety Programs Identifying Controls Specifically For Client
- Develop Comprehensive And Aggressive Safety Policies And Procedures
Assistance With Regulatory Compliance
- Partner With Clients in Complying With OSHA Training Requirements
- Partner With Clients in Complying With OSHA Regulations In Specific Areas
- Evaluate Through Comprehensive Independent Audits
- Develop and Present Foreman, Supervisory, And Upper Management Training
TCOR HSE Services
- ISNetworld RAVS Reviews
- ISNetworld Approved Safety Programs
- Regulatory Compliant Safety Manuals
- Safety Consulting
- Site Analysis / Job Analysis
- In-House Safety Training and Recordkeeping
- General Construction
- Pipeline Construction
- Oil Field Activities
For additional information and questions